Factors For Successful Pimple Treatmenton July 1, 2012 at 3:51 pm
How common are pimples?
Most common sufferers are adolescents and according to study;
1. Teenagers who get acne are more than 80 percent
2. 14-16 years of age sample in united kingdom shows that 50 percent of them get this
3. 91% of adolescents boys while 79% of girls acne occurs according to new Zealand study
4. In Portugal teenage of both sexes has the average of 82% who get acne
5. Teenagers who get it that needs medical pimple treatment because of severity is 30%
6. According to general practitioner in uk only 3.1% of ages from 13 to 25 visited them complaining their acne
7. Doctors reports shows that at the age of 17 is the zenith of pimples
8. Adults males and females have the same incidence of pimples
9. There is an increase incidence of it for adults according to doctor’s records
History of pimples sufferers
The history of pimples sufferers is imperative in evading or exclusion of causative factors for a successful pimple treatment. These factors include;
1. Age and sex
2. Environmental factors
3. History on exposure to chemicals or the entire drug history
4. Clinical appearance and
5. Laboratory analysis
6. Natural remedies for acne
Though, there are so many remedies for acne but at times natural are best treatments. Here are the natural treatments applicable for both young and adults;
Use lukewarm water and salt instead of soap and water when washing your face before and after bedtime.
1. Applying two times a day of aloe Vera juice
2. Blending of cucumber into paste and apply for 30 to 45 minutes
3. Rubbing of cut tomatoes on the skin for 15 minutes
4. Leaving overnight of egg whites on acne
5. Applying on swelling pimples of raw papaya juice
6. Applying paste of cornstarch and water
7. Washing of fresh limejuice mix with boiled milk
8. Drinking of juice of wheatgrass
9. Rubbing of raw garlic several times a day on the affected skin
10 . Applying paste of 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
11. Applying ice on face before bedtime
12. Applying mixture of 1 tablespoon of groundnut oil and 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
13. Use paste of nutmeg and unboiled milk on affected area
14. Neem is also used and
15. Foods with niacin and supplements of vitamin A and E are effective acne treatment as well
There you go the common info on pimples including factors and natural cure that may help you on treating your acne successfully and securely.
Like Us on Facebook : zenmed acne treatments
- What Is Home Remedies For Acne And When It Will Effectively Work? Your father may have an oily skin; your mother may...
- Acne Treatment Article – The Best Way to Treat Acne With Topical Antibiotic During puberty, boy and girls experience changes physically and amongst...
- Fast, Cheap, and Other Acne Scar Treatment Acne usually causes pain, however the most hurtful thing about...
- Facts About Acne Scar Treatment Acne is the most general chronic skin disease that influence...
- Simple Preparation of Baking Soda on Acne Treatment Being upset every time you look at the mirror due...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.