What Is A Hemorrhoid?on July 2, 2012 at 2:53 pm
Refer to as piles as it’s another name. It is an inflamed and swollen vein that usually can be seen at anus and rectum. Fifty to seventy percent of American people have experience it sometimes in their lives. Ages in between 45-65 are the typical sufferers. There is what we call internal and external hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids are often the ones that occur on the inside of the anal cavity. It can have symptoms of painless bleeding after bowel movement. Another sign is the urge to have a bowel movement even when there is no stool. The external hemorrhoids are the ones outside the anus. Symptoms are the itchiness, pain, and bulge in the anus. There are different treatments on these internal and external piles.
What is hemorrhoids treatment for internal piles?
These are the five common treatments for internal piles:
* Rubber Band Ligation – it is a process of placing the rubber band around the piles. Using this procedure it cuts off the blood flow on the hemorrhoids thus causing it to shrink. After several days have passed the piles will be healed while the rubber band falls off.
* Injection Sclerotherapy – it is the process of injecting solution of chemicals on the mucous membrane close to the piles. This solution of chemicals will cause the inflammation and closure of the veins as a way the hemorrhoids will disappear.
* Infrared Photocoagulation – it is a process of using the infrared light to damage the hemorrhoidal tissue.
* Laser Coagulation-is the process of applying electric current on the piles, thus trigger the reaction of chemicals and stops the blood flow on it that will cause the shrinkage of swollen tissue of the hemorrhoids.
* Hemorrhoidectomy- is the removal of hemorrhoids on the anal canal with the use of laser, scalpel, or the cautery device.
What are the treatments for external piles?
These are the three of the internal piles treatments that are also commonly used treatments for external piles.
* Infrared Photocoagulation
* Laser Coagulation
Aside from these treatments, home treatment hemorrhoids are also encourage. These are;
* 25-30 grams of fibers and 8 glasses of water a day
* Have the sufficient amount of physical exercises
* The use of laxatives or stool softeners on the diet
* Lose weight
* Have regular bowel movements.
* There should be an exercise on the buttocks muscles.
* Good hygiene. Keep the anal clean and avoid rough tissue paper.
- Hemorrhoid System The Purpose of hemorrhoid system is to provide an internal...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.